Sometimes the first step can be the hardest. Merely setting up an AdWords account on Google can be a challenge, and it gets even more complicated as you link other accounts to AdWords so you can analyze just what you are paying Google to do, and then you have to repeat the process on Bing and Yahoo! to hit all the major search engines.
It’s no wonder that people throw up their hands and go back to tried and true advertising such as direct mail. At Digital Firefly, we always start with determining what your goals are. Do you want to increase the number of leads to your business? Increase sales on your eCommerce site? or simply build traffic to your local website?
Once we understand these goals we get to work. This includes:
- Set up and configure your Google AdWords, Bing and Yahoo accounts.
- Set up your first ad campaign based on your goals
- Set budgets and local ad delivery
- Set goals so we can track the effectiveness of each ad
- As we finish setting up your search engine marketing, we have the option to expand your advertising to include not only text but image and video ads as well.